2016 AQMD Survey Link: Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center Online Survey (English)
Employee webmail: https://webmail.hpmedcenter.com/owa
We believe in providing quality, innovative care in a compassionate manner.
As a primary care community hospital with more than 500 physicians representing virtually every specialty, it’s our goal to continually improve individual and community health.
Our community is a better place because of what we do. We make it easier for people to live healthy lives by providing leading-edge medicine in a caring and personal setting.
Employee Core Responsibilities
- To deliver health care services of exceptional quality and value to the multicultural population we serve
- To continuously implement innovative health care products and services that improves our patient’s health without excessive costs
- To value, pursue and promote respect for diversity in our community, customers and employees
- To foster a strong bond with our community by encouraging leadership and employee involvement
- To generate sufficient profits for our organizations to continually improve and our shareholders return
- To empower and grow our company
Employee Core Behaviors
We pledge to:
- Be professional, trustworthy and accountable
- Have pride of ownership and go the extra mile
- Listen attentively and be open
- Show respect and dignity to all
- Ensure your personal right to privacy
- Smile and say sincere thank you often
- Be decisive and team driven
- Supportive of taking risks with sound judgment
- Continually learn, grow and laugh along the way
- Do what it takes for patients, physicians and team members to heal and succeed.