NRP Provider/ Renewal
Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) Provider/ Renewal
This class is designed to provide healthcare professionals with materials and training necessary to resuscitate the neonate according to the specifications of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Key teaching points in each lesson will be reviewed. The written exams are administered and graded prior to proceeding to skill station for evaluation.
NON-HPMC Employees: For course registration, requirements, Fees, location, etc., please Contact Safety Training Plus at (888)795-6683 or visit their website at safetytrainingplus.net
REQUIREMENTS - You will NOT be admitted to class without proof of the following:
- Pre registration
- Contact Education department for NRP online exam to be assigned to you through HealthStream. Anyone taking the test through AAP website will not be reimbursed.
Education Department (323) 913-4582.
- Director Approval Form (Download Here) with $100.00 deposit (Check Only) Payable to: Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center. Form must be submitted 72 hours prior to class date.
- Employees must dress appropriately following HPMC dress code policy.
- Fee: No charge if required by dept/Unit.
CLARIFICATION OF HPMC REIMBURSEMENT FOR ALL MANDATORY CLASSES (e.g. BLS, ACLS, NRP, PALS, FIRE CLASS) NOT TAKEN AT HPMC:PER THE CBA (Article 18 Section E): HPMC WILL ONLY REIMBURSE STAFF FOR MANDATORY CLASSES IF TAKEN AT THE FACILITY)
Please remember the following:
1. the class schedule for Education classes is posted on the website for the entire calendar year.
2. It is YOUR responsibility to know when the cards you need for your position expire!!
Safety Training Plus
Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Doctors Tower, Level A
Using the Calendar found by clicking this link, navigate to the date of the class you are signing up for and complete the registration form online. You are required to complete registration at least 2 weeks prior to class date.