Contact: Ext. 4859, Fax: (323) 665-6029
Location: Hospital Building, first floor behind the Health Screening Clinic
Hours: Mon. - Fri. 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Employee Health Services is concerned about health and wellness of all employees. The department offers the following services to new, current and returning employees.
New Employees Services (free of charge)
- Free post-job-offer physical exams
- Lab work
- Tuberculosis (TB) screening*
- Vaccinations as needed
Please schedule an appointment through the Human Resources Department.
Current Employee Services (free of charge)
- Mandatory annual / biannual TB screenings*
- Optional annual flu vaccines
For current employee services, simply walk-in to Employee Health Services during normal business hours.
Returning Employee Services (for employees returning from time off due to sickness or medical leave)
Clearance with a Return-to-Work Status Report
This is mandatory along with a physicians note for all employees who have been out of work for three consecutive days or longer.
For returning employee services, simply walk-in to Employee Health Services during normal business hours.
Employee Health Records
To obtain employee health records, call or fax your request, allowing 24- to 48-hours advanced notice for processing time. No test results will be released prior to one-month of employment.
- TB screenings cannot be administered on Thursdays due to weekend reading requirements.
- For fit testing information, contact Infection Control at Ext. 5885 or Ext. 6355.
- For Worker's Compensation information, contact Industrial Medicine at Ext. 4822 or Ext. 6556.
- Annual reminder notices of Employee Health Services due will be sent monthly to your Department Manager. It is the employee's responsibility to assure that all mandatory tests are current.