Visiting Hours for labor and delivery, OB recovery rooms, and mother/baby care unit.
- Visiting hours are open from 11 AM to 8:30 PM.
- The father or Significant Other may visit at any time.
- Children under the age of 14 may only visit if they are siblings of the baby.
- Children must be accompanied by and attended by another adult who's responsible for behavior and safety.
- Children must be free of infections.
- Children are NOT permitted to stay over night.
- Overnight stay for fathers or Significant Other is NOT permitted unless the adult or patient is in a private room.
- At the discretion of the Charge nurse/bedside nurse, any adult or child may be asked to leave the unit.
- Visitors waiting to see the patient are asked to wait on the 1st floor.
- Food for visitors is restricted.